What is the statistical forecast? What marketing promotions and events are planned? What will their impact be? Demand planning requires inputs from a wide variety of teams, which are often hard to gather and review together in a single place. Data and functions are siloed, making the process of creating a plan that takes into account all key stakeholders a bumpy one.
The same challenge faces organizations once the demand plan is developed - different teams, from finance to supply chain, need to use the outputs for their own planning purposes. But if they are not aligned, the processes remain siloed.
All the key inputs for demand planning, readily accessible at your fingertips
- Granular statistical forecasts based on the latest sell-through data Learn more >
- Inventory visibility, including units on hand, units in transit, and units on order for every retail and eCommerce channel
- Promotions, marketing events, and major holidays, along with their timing and estimated impact on product sales
Integrate cross-functional feedback, build consensus, and align everyone on the latest plan
- Make adjustments to the demand plan and record when and why revisions were made
- Automatically update inventory needs, orders, and shipment plans, based on corrections to the demand plan
- Easily share current demand plans with any team member as they are updated and finalized