Insight for Decision-Makers
How it works
- Alloy automates the collection of valuable sales and supply chain data from different sources, bringing you the freshest data exactly when you need it. We collect data from:
- Data portals (retailer, 3PL, etc)
- eCommerce platforms
- ERP/TMS/WMS systems
- Cloud-based platform, so that your team can access the information any time, anywhere.
- Robotic process automation alleviates the burden of manually downloading data.
- Data integrity reporting helps you trust the numbers.
- Retailer-specific metrics, dimensions, calendars, and location models let you see and talk about the world in the same way that your customers do.
- Descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics so that you can both identify and act on insights.
- Simple drag-and-drop dashboard builder makes it easy to answer questions on-the-fly
- Drilldown to see what’s driving lifts and drops
- One click to export your data so that you can use it in other business processes. Hello Demand Planners!
- Subscribe to your favorite reports and receive email updates when you need them.
Alloy surfaces the most urgent and actionable opportunities for you, like:
- Low inventory warnings
- Unusual changes in retail prices
- Unexpected demand surges
- Product performing above or below forecast
- Orders that deviate from plan
- Top products heating up and cooling down
- Supply risks
Get your data up and running in hours, not months. Alloy doesn’t require custom integrations or a lengthy deployment process. Our cloud-based platform automatically connects with your trading partners and starts delivering value immediately. Some of our customers are up and running in as little as an hour!