Register now for a live Alloy Product Demo
Register to attend a live Alloy product demo to see Alloy's Connected Planning and Execution platform in action!
Attend a live demo hosted by an Alloy expert who will walk through the most impactful use cases relied upon by current users. You’ll learn how Alloy acts as a single hub of information and prompts action for different teams within a consumer good brand such as:
- Sales and Executive teams looking for real-time cross-channel, cross-retailer analytics to address issues like lost sales and find opportunities that will drive the most revenue
- Account teams wanting to fix OOS rates and phantom inventory issues, while having the data to back up more productive conversations with retailer buyers
- Supply Chain and Operations teams striving to improve Service Levels (SLs), reduce OTIF fines and limit spoilage and returns risk
- Demand and Inventory Planning teams seeking an automated way to forecast baselines with the most recent, harmonized POS and inventory data, to free up their time to focus on high-priority areas
Upcoming Live Demos:
- October 6, 2022 at 10 AM PST/1 PM EST
- October 20, 2022 at 10 AM PST/1 PM EST
- November 3, 2022 at 10 AM PST/1 PM EST
Register for the session that best fits your schedule! This is an ongoing series, so make sure to check back for additional dates if you can’t make one of these.