INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
When You Visit our Websites
You are free to explore the Websites without providing any Personal Information about yourself. When you visit the Websites or register for the Services, we request that you provide Personal Information about yourself, and we collect Navigational Information.
We only collect information that is relevant to the purpose of providing you with the best possible experience of our Services. We collect many different types of information through several different ways, including but not limited to:
- Cookies – Cookies are small files stored on your device with information that comes from us.
• How cookies are created. Our servers send information to your browser and then store that information in a text file on your device. Each time our servers connect to that same browser, we then can read and update that cookie with more information.
• Persistent Cookies – These are cookies that persist after you have logged out of the Services. We use Persistent Cookies to maintain information between logged in sessions.
• Session Cookies - These are cookies that only exist during a logged in session. We use Session Cookies to use information about a specific session to enhance User experience.
- IP Addresses
• How we collect IP Addresses. Like most web sites, each time you visit the Site, we automatically collect your IP address and the web page from which you came.
• How we use IP Addresses. In order to administer and optimize the Site for you and to diagnose problems with our Site, we use your IP address to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information about you.
- User Generated Data – This data is generated by you during your use of the Services.
•How we use User Generated Data. We track User Generated Data for two purposes:
•Aggregate Analysis - in aggregate, to increase performance, to discover bugs, to increase User efficiency and to enhance the overall experience for all Users in the system.
• Personalization- at the User level, to provide a personalized experience of the Services for each User.
- Logged Data – Logged data is collected by our servers about connections, devices and network conditions while a User is connected to the Service.
• How we collect Log Data. We collect and store certain types of system log data whenever you interact with the Service, including search terms, pages viewed, the IP address, (with more information on how we use your IP address below in the “IP Addresses” section), the browser brand and version, what device is being used and the operating system of the device.
• How we use Logged Data. We collect logged data to better understand which devices are using the Service and their performance levels in order to continually optimize our software and Services to provide the most efficient and stable service to Users. We may use 3rd parties to help us analyze certain Logged Data. For example, we may use service providers such as Google Analytics or comparable services to help us analyze User activity.
Children. Alloy does not knowingly collect information from children, and the Services are not intended for children under the age of 13.
Other Uses of Collected Information. In addition to collecting information to deliver our Services, improve our Services, develop content, help Users manage their accounts, and communicate with Users, we may also use collected information as described more fully in a separate agreement that we may have with individual Users.
How we contact you. We may contact you in connection with your transactions and other activities on connection with the Services, including, but not limited to, confirmation emails, or to deliver important news that could affect your relationship with the Services.
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Personally Identifiable Information – Personally Identifiable Information is information that can be used to specifically identify, contact or locate a single person or can be used in conjunction with other sources to uniquely identify a single individual. The Services contain your Personally Identifiable Information. If you choose to provide us with your information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers, which may be located in the United States.
• Operations. We may share your Personally Identifiable Information with our agents, representatives, contractors and service providers so they can provide us with support services to operate the Services. We require these entities not to use your information for any other purpose.
• Required by Law. We reserve the right to disclose Personally Identifiable Information from both private and public areas of the Site at our discretion, (i) if required by law, or (ii) to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process.
- Aggregated Non-Personally Identifiable Data – We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information to outside third parties to facilitate the Services, to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality and value of the Services, to analyze and understand how the Services are used and for sales and marketing purposes.
- “Do Not Track Requests” – We do not track or respond to browser “do not track” requests.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
INFORMATION STORAGE AND PROTECTION
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- Passwords – User’s use of the Services may require the creation of an account and password which is controlled by the User. Users may change their password at any time. In order to maintain your password protection, do not give your password to anyone. If you share a computer, you should sign out of your Alloy account and close the browser window before someone else logs on. This will help protect your information entered on public terminals from disclosure to third parties. If you think that your password has been stolen, please contact Alloy immediately.
- Information Security – Alloy utilizes commercially reasonable safeguards, and relies on commercially reasonable standards of practice to ensure that we safeguard information to the best of our ability. However, we cannot guarantee that our efforts will prevent information retrieval methods that we cannot predict. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that your information will not be accessed, altered, destroyed or disclosed to unauthorized parties, and you use our Site and Services at your own risk.
- Notification of Compromised Service – If at any time, your account or other accounts are compromised, Alloy will make any legally required disclosures in a reasonable time to you via the email account that you provided us on your account.
Alloy Technologies, Inc.
528 Folsom Street
San Francisco, CA 94105