Speaking as a data scientist, the data we have to work with at Alloy and the potential value we can create from it — in-depth descriptive analytics, prediction of demand and shortages, and prescriptive actions — are very exciting.
Join the team
At Alloy, we work with consumer goods companies that make the products we eat, wear, and use every day, as well as the ones we occasionally splurge on. We’re tackling a real and complex problem for them—managing supply and demand in the face of constantly changing customer behavior, highly complex supply chain networks, 40-year-old data standards, and labor-intensive manual processes.
Alloy is an early-stage, well-funded startup with expanding offices across the world. Our team hails from successful startups, leading tech companies and Fortune 100 enterprises. Apply today and see why they’ve chosen to join Alloy!
If you don’t see the perfect fit, send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how you can best contribute.
Focus on what matters
- Reevaluate priorities as necessary to pick the work that will have the highest impact to the customer and business.
- Work hard in a way that is sustainable. Choose the schedule that lets you achieve your best. Measure results, not hours.
- Respect your time and that of others; come prepared and leave with commitments.
- Take initiative by proactively identifying opportunities or issues and tackling them.
- Strive for excellence. Hold yourself and your colleagues to a high standard. Create something that makes you proud.
- Follow through on our commitments to customers, users, and each other.
- We are all doers, regardless of role — no task is beneath you.
Iterate to excellence
- Prefer action over perfection to learn quickly from early feedback.
- Be flexible and accept the need to make tradeoffs and change directions. Everything is a work in progress, nothing is done.
- Question prevailing assumptions, but understand them first. Gather evidence and champion ideas that will make our products and our company better. Verify and validate.
Communicate openly and respectfully
- Offer and expect transparency to build trust.
- Confirm mutual understanding, especially in the face of disagreement.
- Treat each other with respect. Criticize constructively — the work, not the person.
Have each other’s backs
- When interacting with each other, always assume good intentions. Trust each other and take risks together.
- Give praise generously and take joy in others’ accomplishments.
- Grow a diverse team by actively seeking different backgrounds and cultivating an inclusive culture. Focus on how others’ strengths complement us, rather than how their weaknesses invalidate them.
One of our core values at Alloy sums up the culture - have each other's backs. Whether it’s within the sales org or across the business, we are all rooting for each other’s successes and wins. That sense of camaraderie and collectively working together to hit our goals makes for a fun and welcoming work environment.
From my first call with Roby, one of our co-founders, I felt Alloy would be an amazing fit. He showed me the two things I was looking for in my next career move: opportunity to make a big impact, and amazing people.